Internet Marketing Ireland
If you cut through all the noise, there are a few things that good websites do in order to compete for business effectively online.
- Market Analysis: i.e. find out what terms people are searching for in your market domain
- SEO: Make sure your site appears in search engines for those terms
- Google Ads: Put in place ad campaigns around terms people are searching for terms and related terms
- Social Media: Ensure your site has a good presence on the correct social media network
- Facebook Advertising: Hone in on your target market by age, location, gender, likes etc.
- Website Design for Lead Conversion: Make sure your site is effectively converting traffic into leads through sensible call to action strategy.
We can manage the promotion of your website through Search Engine Marketing (SEM), which includes Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook etc. or manage the interaction with your customers through various social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Bebo etc. We can also analyse your site to find out what works and what doesn't in terms of converting traffic to leads.